Ms. Jissmol Varghese
Position: Assistant Professor
Qualification :M. Com, B.Ed, SET
Teaching and Research Interests
- Reading Literature and helping in the development of student education.
- Higher Secondary Teacher at MES Indian School, Doha Qatar with work experience of 12 years,2 years in NIMIT
- Cultural & Co-Curricular Activities In charge.
- Commerce & Social Club activities.
- Science & Commerce Exhibition In charge.
- Class coordinator for Commerce (XI & XII)
- ISO Audit and some aﬃliation support activities
- Scholarship Nodal officer in NIMIT
- Addon course coordinator for commerce department in NIMIT
- MS Excel Addon course coordinator
- Criteria 1
- Investment Inertia-Influence on investment decision among working women in Dogo Ransang Research Journal , Indexed in UGC Care – List Volume -1, Issue 8 No. 01 June 2021
- Naivigyan (2022) -A study on the bandwagon effect among college students to invest in the stock market during pandemic with special reference to Ernakulam district.
- Teacher Orientation Workshops attended at MES Indian School, Doha, Qatar
- AISSC Practical Examination – External Examiner (02/2018 – 02/2019) Birla Public School, Doha, Qatar
- MS Oﬃce – Refresher Course (08/2019) LCC Computer Education
- Long Service Award (09/2018) Teachers Training Programme (12/2017) MES Indian School, Doha, Qatar