Mr. Jeffin Antony
Position: Assistant Professor
Qualification : M.Com, M.Phil in Commerce, NET in Commerce
Teaching and Research Interests
- Financial Accounting
- Corporate Accounting
- Financial Management
- Industrial Visit Co-ordinator at NIMIT
- 4 Years experience as Assistant Professor on Contract at St. Paul’s College, Kalamassery and 3 months experience as Assistant Professor on Contract at Sacred Heart College, Thevara
- Published a paper titled “WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT OF STARTUPS IN KERALA” in an International Journal named ‘Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research’ with ISSN Number 2349-5162.
- Published a paper titled “CHALLENGES IN PROCUREMENT AND UTILIZATION OF LONG TERM FUNDS OF START-UPS IN KERALA” in an International Journal named ‘Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research’ with ISSN Number 2349-5162.
- Published a paper titled “A STUDY ON THE ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL EFFECTIVENESS OF SELF HELP GROUPS IN COCHIN CITY” in an International Journal named ‘International Research Journal of Commerce, Arts and Science’ with ISSN Number 2319-9202.
- Published a paper titled “A STUDY ON THE SCOPE OF LONG TERM EQUITY INVESTMENT AMONG PROSPECTIVE INVESTORS IN COCHIN CITY” in an Edited Book named ‘Contemporary Research in Social Sciences’ with ISBN Number 978-93-5267-539-5.
- Published a paper titled “ENVIRONMENTAL CONSERVATION AND SUSTAINABILITY: A ROAD TO RURAL AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT” in an Edited Book named ‘Rural development route to economic development’ with ISBN Number 978-93-91002-14-5.
- Presented a paper titled “Post-Covid impact on Small and Medium Business” in the National Conference held on 21st February 2021
- Presented a paper titled “Digital Money: Future and Possibilities” in the National Conference held at Sacred Heart College, Thevara on 9th February 2017
- Presented a paper titled “A study on the Scope of Long term Equity Investment among Prospective Investors in Cochin City ” in the Project Fest held at St. Peter’s College, Kolenchery on 30th September 2016.
- Participated in the International Short Term Training Programme on “Recent Advancements in Environmental Toxicology and Wildlife Conservation” organized by Raj Rishi Govt. Autonomous College, Alwar, Rajasthan, from 22nd March to 28th March 2022.
- Participated in the 6 days Online National Level Management Development Programme on “Financial Literacy” organized by Department of Management, St. Claret College, Bengaluru, held from 7th June to 12th June 2021.
- Participated in the International Faculty Development Programme on “Academic Writing and Opportunity for The Publication” presented by: Dr.Ankit Katrodia Lecturer, North West University, School of Management Sciences, Private Bag X2046, Mmabatho 2735, South Africa on 17/06/2020
- Participated in the One week Faculty Development Programme on “Nurturing Entrepreneurship – Law and ICT Perspectives” held from 16th May to 22nd May 2020 organized by the Department of Commerce, Nallamuthu Gounder Mahalingam College, Pollachi, Tamil Nadu.
- Successfully completed One week National Level Faculty Development Programme on “Upcoming Strategies in Business Arena in the Wake of Pandemic – An Industry 4.0 Perspective” held from 11th May to 17th May 2020 organized by School of Business Management, Rathnavel Subramaniam College of Arts and Science, Sulur, Coimbatore.
- Participated in Online Faculty Development Programme on “Examination in wake of COVID-19” held on 8th May 2020 organized by Department of Commerce, Patrician College, Chennai.
- Successfully completed Two Weeks Faculty Development Programme on “Managing Online Classes and Co-creating MOOCS” held from 20th April to 06th May 2020 organized by Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi, Sponsored by Ministry of Human Resource Development.
- Participated in Three day National Level Faculty Development Programme held on 30th April, 1st May and 2nd May 2020 organized by BMM and BAMMC Department of Lala Lajpat Rai College of Commerce and Economics and University of Mumbai with North Storm Academy.
- Participated in the Moodle Learning Management System Training Program organized at Sree Narayana College, Kannur in January 2020 offered by Spoken Tutorial Project, IIT Bombay, funded by the National Mission on education through ICT, MHRD, Govt. of India.
- Attended One Day Faculty Development Programme held at XIME,Kochi on 1st June 2019
- Attended One Day Faculty Development Programme organized by Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC), St. Paul’s College, Kalamassery held at St. Paul’s College, Kalamassery on 6th October 2018.
Awards / Achievements
- Won the Pillars of India award 2021 presented by ESN Publications as a special honor in recognition of the contribution towards society professionally as well as individually
- Life time membership of Excel Research Management Association (ERMA). Life membership ID is ERMA/2016-21/LM/559
- Successfully completed the Annual Refreshing Programme in Teaching (ARPIT) of 16 weeks in the course titled “Refresher course in commerce” on 16th February 2020 conducted by Sriram College Of Commerce, University Of Delhi.
- Successfully completed an online training on “Introduction to Digital Journalism” conducted by REUTERS, an international news agency.
- Participated and successfully completed an International Level Quiz on “Awareness on International Business” conducted by Department of Commerce, St. Joseph’s Academy of Higher Education and Research , Moolamattom on 2nd June 2020
- Participated and successfully completed an Online Quiz on Teaching Aptitude held on 24th May 2020 organized by the Department of Commerce, N.S.S. College Rajakumari, Kulapparachal P.O., Idukki
- Successfully completed an online course on “Online Marketing Fundamentals” conducted by eMarketing Institute held on 16th April 2020
- Successfully completed an online course on “Fundamentals of Accounting” conducted by Corporate Finance Institute held on 9th April 2020
- Successfully completed an Add on Programme in “Capital Market Management” sponsored by University Grants Commission with ‘A grade’ held on 17th June 2014