Dr. Ann Mary Jones
Position: Assistant Professor
Qualification : M.Com, NET in Commerce, Ph.D in Commerce
Teaching and Research Interests
- Business Research Methods, Business Management and Accounting
- Bharata Mata College, Thrikkakara as Assistant professor
- St Pauls College Kalamassery as DD Guest
- A Study on The Effectiveness of Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana with Reference to Chirakkadavu Grama Panchayat in a peer reviewed journal – “International journal of scientific research” (ISSN No: 2277- 8179)
- A Study on Work Life Balance of Women Professionals in Kerala– “International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research (ISSN No: 0972- 7302)
- Contract farming in sustainability of medicinal plants in India: Review article – “International Journal of Economic Research”, Vol 14, 2017 (ISSN: 0972-9380)
- Contract farming in Thrissur: Linking Medicinal Plant for Better Rural Sustainable Livelihood and Economic Development- “International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research”, Vol 15, 2017 (ISSN: 0972-7302)
- A Paper titled- “A conceptual model for digitizing contract farming of medicinal plants in India”- journal “Mirror” (Vol.8 No.3-April 2018, ISSN 2249-8117)
- A Conceptual paper has been prepared on title “Restructuring of Supply chain of medicinal plants and its traceability through Contract Farming” has been accepted and published in -Journal of emerging technologies and innovative research. ( ISSN:2349-5162).
- Ann Mary Jones and Dr Sony Vijayan, “Socio Economic Improvement of Rural farmers through Contract Farming of Medicinal Plant Cultivation in Kerala”, Journal of Xi’an Shiyou University, Vol. 16, 2020 (SCOPUS)
- Paper presented in Sixth Biennial Supply Chain Management Conference on 10th and 11th December 2018 at Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB)
- Paper presented in International Conference on Applied Economic and Business at Hotel Hans New Delhi on 27th and 28th dec 2017 at Delhi.
- International Conference on Research & Developments in Engineering and Technology, Management and Sciences on 22nd and 23rd December,2019 at Chennai
- Paper presented in Two-day International Conference on Transformation of economy through Digitalization Management Perspectives on 28th and 29th March 2018 at Amrita School of Arts and Sciences, Kochi.
- Paper presented on Corporate Social Responsibility and its models on 10th September 2015 at Sanatana Dharma College, Alappuzha, Kerala.
- Attended Faculty Development Programme at Rajagiri Center for Excellence in Higher Education on 27th& 28th June, 2022.
- Attended online FDP organized by Patrician College of Arts And Science from 13th – 19th June 2022.
- Participated in a Workshop on Qualitative Research: Approaches and Techniques from July 7th to July 13th , 2022.
- 3 days National Workshop on Data Analysis in Social Science Research on Nov. 22nd 23rd and 24th 2017 at Govt. Arts & Science College, Kozhikode.
- International Conference on Commerce & Management in the Changing times at Maharajas college on 23rd dec,2017.
- International Conference on Applied Economic and Business at Hotel Hans New Delhi on 27th and 28th dec 2017.
- Participated in the “Farmers Meet” held in connection with “International AYUSH Conclave” at Trivandrum,Kerala on 17th and 18th February 2019.
- 3 Days National workshop on Research Methods and Data Analysis for Social Sciences at St Joseph’s College Irinjalakuda on 5th ,6th and 7th Feb 2018.
- Attended One day National Seminar on Medicinal plants conducted in association with National Medicinal Plant Board and State Medicinal Plant Board at Hotel Elite International, Thrissur on 25th January 2019.
- Sixth Biennial Supply Chain Management Conference on 10th and 11th December 2018 at Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB).
- Three-day National workshop on “Structural Equation Modeling using AMOS” at Amrita School of Arts and Sciences, Kochi on 30th, 31st January and 1st February 2019.
- Attended two workshops on the topic ‘Research Methodology’ which was held at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University, Ettimadai, Coimbatore on 9th and 10th March 2017 and ‘National Hands on Workshop on Social Sciences Research’ which was held at Amrita School of Arts and Sciences, Kochi on 16th, 17th and 18th March 2017.
- Attended National Seminar on Scientific Research Writing and Latex Skills conducted at Amrita School of Arts and Sciences, Kochi on 18th and 19th August 2017.