- Find the suitable Job Vacancies from different tabs “Sales & Marketing, IT & Computer Science, Human Resources, Accounts & Finance, Banking, Insurance & FS, Miscellaneous”
- Once you find a suitable vacancy, click on “I am interested” button.
- It will start the ChatBot and you need to answer the ready made questions from the interviewer. And upload your Resume / CV
- Once this is done, the interviewer will be in touch with you, if you are shortlisted.
- Further rounds of interview will be intimated to you by the interviewer
Once you finish the interview process, give us feedback here.
Tips and training to become more employable from these Finishing Schools. (For more information please click on the logs below)
Naipunnya Institute of Management and Information Technology (NIMIT) is organising its 6th Job Fair in the month of October in a virtual platform due to the pandemic restrictions.
Thrissur Management Association (TMA) and CII-Young Indians are collaborating with NIMIT to promote the event. Any business organisations can register and notify their available vacancies. Small and Medium Enterprises can the services without any registration fee.
Around 50 colleges are invited to motivate their alumni to register and apply for the various vacancies available. Graduates of 2020, 2019 and 2018 batch, who are in and around Ernakulam and Thrissur districts are preferred.
The registration will start from 1st October and will continue till the end of the month. Shortlisting and interviews will take place between 18 to 23 October.
For more information, please feel free to contact